- Bill Payment
- HTML 5
Lead, OTT Architecture & Solutions
As Lead, OTT Architecture & Solutions, you will
- Provide leadership and consultation to each team and cross business for end-to-end technical solution
- Evaluate video and OTT technologies to ensure all digital products are developed in line with current trends and technologies.
- Undertake a total review of the Technology architecture for Toggle services, scoping the introduction of new features and services.
- Undertake tender evaluation, technical design scoping, vendor negotiations and eventual selection of the new platform vendor.
- Oversee the implementation of the new video platform, technical testing of the new platform, planning and implementation of data migration from the current platform to the new platform
- Ensure that the new video platform has a leading technology architecture to deliver the product roadmap.
- Develop and maintain technical solution design document and specifications for internal or external vendors / partners
- Provide consultative solution to Business/Product owners through workshops and communicating through quality presentation
- Support the product teams in the planning, scoping and implementation of the new billing and CRM platforms, integration with MeClub platforms for loyalty programs as well as planning for the enhancement of the Toggle apps across mobile, TV, HbbTV and Android TV platforms.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of the technical teams implementing the new technology platform as they prioritise the BAU implementations and the implementation of the new platform.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- At least 15 years of working experience in end-to-end digital solution design including video encoding, delivery and DRM
- Proven track record in building video players for multiple platforms and devices and managing of outsource vendors and offshore developers
- Understanding or working experience in HbbTV is a plus
- Expertise in designing software solution and cross platform application integration
- Expertise in digital video technology including formats, encoding, delivery and DRM
- Expertise in video player technology and cross platform and systems integration
- Expertise in end-to-end video delivery systems
- Broad-based understanding of end to end digital technologies and its implementation
- Experienced with delivery video to connected/smart TV applications
- Experience in working with video DRM packaging, on the fly cloud DRM, unified / modular DRM platforms
- Experience in CDN and cloud platforms
- Experienced in outsource vendors management and offshore developers to innovate and deliver the required product with tight deadlines
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|