You may also like
HR Manager (Maritime, up to $10k / month with AWS & VB)
- Employee Relations
HR Manager (East, up to $8.5k / month with AWS & VB)
- Employee Relations
SVP / VP, Solution Architect (C2MA), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Product Manager (OTT)
Lead, OTT Architecture & Solutions
- Bill Payment
- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
Director, Solution Architect (AWS, OTT/IPTV)
About Our Client
Our client is among the fortune 500 organisation with a strong presence across the globe. With continuous growth within the region, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Director, Solution Architect (AWS,OTT/IPTV).
As a Director, Solution Architect (AWS,OTT/IPTV), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, building and managing online platform architectures to work with specific products.
- Working with the stakeholders and the technical teams to make sure designs are well understood and incorporated within the architecture.
- Being a subject matter expertise for the team with strong understanding of AWS tools.
- Working with product teams on integration of multiple data sources into big data platform.
- Presenting technical designs and introducing new big data technologies within the business.
- Working with the various technical teams on mobile and web applications along with OTT/IPTV services team.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with 10 years of experience in analysis and design of web applications. You will have experience in big data solution design and implementation. You will also have strong expertise in AWS, open stack and other cloud offerings. You should also be familiar with Hadoop, spark, data visualisation tools and should be familiar with handling web traffic data. Prior experience in OTT/IPTV will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Salary Package
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|