You may also like
Keppel Internship Programme (May - July / Aug 2020) Intern, Investment (KREIT)
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Summer 2020 Data Strategy Internship
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
[Finance] DISCOVER: Summer Internship Programme 2020
[Finance] DISCOVER: Poly Internship Programme 2020
[CEO's Office] DISCOVER: Poly Internship Programme 2020
Internship at NParks
Are you passionate about life? At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our vision is to be the lead agency in enhancing the quality of life by providing and managing excellent greenery, recreation and nature outreach, in partnership with the community. If you share our zest for continuous learning and improvement, have the capacity to innovate and inspire, then we have the perfect environment for you.
NParks offers a gateway to a career where you will be attached to a team responsible for transforming Singapore into a City in a Garden.
The internship programme offers students an insight to the operations and challenges faced by NParks. We are looking for students who are passionate about nature and have a strong belief in nature conservation. If you would like to be part of the programme, we look forward to your applications.
- Students currently pursuing Master / Degree / Diploma / NITEC in Landscaping, Horticulture, Sciences, or related disciplines in Universities / Polytechnics / ITEs are welcome to apply.
- Keen interests in nature and strong belief in nature conservation
- Good writing, interpersonal / communication skills
- Independent, self-motivator and an effective team player
- Able to work outdoors
For internship on landscape designs, please submit a portfolio together with your application for our considerations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|