Wong Siu Ming
To take on a Regional Marketing Manager position and build upon the country level exposure I have gained in my current role covering Hong Kong and Macau. With Acme Corp’s growth in market share, I have taken on significant responsibilities at an early stage of my career and have already had the opportunity to make key contributions to the business.
- A driver in the execution of business branding strategies set and defined by senior management. A research driver for brand development programs, campaigns and initiatives.
- Since promotion to Assistant Marketing Manager I have been responsible for the analysis of business trends and consumer insights to support company defined targets of market share.
- Served as the key contact point for advertising, research, PR and promotion vendors on building brand initiatives.
- Initiated product seeding, event sponsorship, joint promotion and collaboration opportunities with relevant parties.
- Promoted 2 times since on boarding, from officer, to supervisor and now currently as an assistant manager, leading 1 supervisor.
- Started with market focus for Hong Kong and Macau, now I am involved with senior management marketing initiatives for Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China
- Worked with Senior Director/dept. Head on Acme Corp’s 2014 successful PR “Never settle for ordinary humour again” campaign
- Chief organiser and liaison for Acme’s corporate participation in Standard Chartered Bank’s 10KM marathon.
- Chief organiser and liaison for Acme’s participation in the Disneyland 2014 10KM fun run.
- Involved in Quarterly educational empowerment retreats- aimed at improving learning standard’s for some of Hong Kong’s underprivileged
Internships;Krusty Burger Enterprises June 2011-September 2011,Acme Corp’s-June 2010-August 2010,Burns Industries-June 2009-September 2009
2015- Hubspot’s inbound marketing academy certification
2015- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing-Digital institute of Hong Kong
2011 Bachelor of Marketing Management
University of the World, World
2008-2003 High School of Hong Kong
Cambridge A Levels-Business Management, Economics